CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Although we aim to provide you with the highest standards of service, there may be occasions when our service or advice does not meet your expectations. This guide is intended to communicate the process we will follow should you feel the need to complain.
Although we will deal with complaints made verbally, it is preferable that your complaint emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or is put in writing and addressed to:
Auto Accept Finance Limited.
- If you would like to discuss your complaint you may contact us on 01782 574555.
- We will send you a written acknowledgement within five working days of receiving your complaint (whether made verbally or in writing).
- Your concerns will be fully investigated and a detailed response (‘decision letter’) issued within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
- In order for a thorough investigation to be undertaken your complaint letter and details from your file will be sent to the selling Dealer, who will be asked for a report.
- Should you have any concerns in the meantime you should contact the member of staff whose name appears on the acknowledgement letter.
- You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You should allow us to complete our Internal Complaints Procedure before you refer your concerns to the Financial Ombudsman Service.